Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Product Spotlight: To Go Ware

So its been a bit since my last post.  Planning my wedding has been taking up tons of my time though but I promise to try and make more regular posts!

Today I wanted to spotlight a new brand/company I recently discovered.

To Go Ware  is a great company that features products which are BPA free, safe and non-leaching and phthalate free.  These products are great because they promote sustainability, are non-toxic and are so cute!

I just picked up this fantastic Tiffin Box for myself yesterday.  (And I got it at TJ Maxx for only 7.99 and amazing steal for this type of product!) The great thing about this one is the small container for yogurt or dressing.  It's a bit large but that makes it great for sharing or for packing a great salad in the bottom with some fruit or protein on the top.  It's fun and functional!


With products like these, packing your own lunch (to save money and calories) was never easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment