Monday, April 25, 2011

Leftover Easter Bento and Getting Back on Track

I've posted several times about my struggles to get back on track.  i have to say 20 pounds above where I started and I'm humbled by my inability to just get back on track which is often times easier said than done.  I'm working on small steps though and trying not to beat myself up.

My first step today (after exersizing this mormnng) was making a Bento style lunch for myself.  Taking extra time and care to prepare something for myself makes me enjoy my food more and feel better about what I eat but the last few months I've gotten out of the habit of doing it often from laziness, a desire to eat junk and stress.  But I'm starting fresh today.

So, I made myself a delicious Bento lunch with fresh fruit and Easter leftovers (ham from dinner, eggs we used to dye and leftover coleslaw from dinner).  i also added a small jalapeno olive just to round it out. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment