Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dried Fruit, A Must!

We all know fresh fruit is a great option, but it’s not available all year round and isn’t always portable. Thus why I love dried fruit!

Dried blueberries are one of my favorite things ever.  I call them one of my happy foods because I enjoy eating them so much and always smile after knowing they’re not only delicious but super healthy.   I just found the dried cherries at Costco yesterday for the first time and was really excited because they can be so pricey at the grocery store. 

I call dried fruit nature’s candy.  They’re sweet and chewy and I love them as a quick portable snack in my purse or backpack, or just when need a little sweet snack.

My initial reaction the first time I bought the blueberries was “that’s too much money” then I realized that if you look at how many blueberries it took to make the bag, and how many servings are in each bag, it’s actually a health bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment