Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween Ready



It is almost Halloween and I'm ready!  I remember growing up Halloween was one of the best times of the year.  Me and all my cousins always went together and came home with so much candy it was insane.  Between the 7 of us dumping out our buckets there was candy everywhere.

Remember how much fun I had as a child makes me eager to help pass on the tradition to other kids.  That being said, keeping candy around is not a good option for me and even though I know kids will eat tons of candy I dont feel good giving out tons of it when I dont think its so healthy.

So this year we've got an assortment; some lower sugar candies with calcium in them, a tiny bit of candy Halloween sticker treats, play dough for the really little kids, tons of fun Halloween rings and individual bags of pretzels and dried fruit.  I can't wait to hand them out!

What are you all giving out this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment