Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Product Review: Polaner All Fruit with Fiber

I'm a big fan of jam/jelly.  Unfortunately many are sickening sweet and laden with sugar, while the lower sugar varieties are often flavorless and taste fake.  I often found myself having to choose between watching the sugar and calories or flavor...until I discovered this:

Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon
Calories: 35
Fat: 0
Fiber: 3 
Sugar: 6 grams

Yes that's right, a measly 35 calories, a scant amount of sugar (and sweetened only with fruit juice no high fructose corn syrup here) and 3 entire grams of fiber.  Even better, it taste fantastic!  The strawberry is by far my favorite, but the apricot is delicious as well.

Right now I can only find this jam at some Targets, but I'm sure availability depends on where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment