Friday, March 25, 2011

Product Review: Alpine Valley Organic Multi Grain Bread

It's not often I like bread enough to want to hug it, but this bread is the exception.






Alpine Valley's Organic Multi Grain Bread with Omega-3 is hands down the most delicious bread I've ever had.  The bread is dense and chewy with a hint of sweetness.  It's also got nuts/seeds on top and in the bread that give it a fantastic texture.  The nutritional info is also great.  It's incredibly hearty and satisfying.  It makes amazing toast, a great sandwich, and I've even been know just to eat a piece plain.

Per Slice it has:
80 Calories
    3 Grams of Fiber
     3 Grams of Protein

I used this bread to made a delicious sandwich for dinner last night with turkey, light salame, butter lettuce and sweet and hot mustard.  So delicious and filling!  This is by far the most satisfying bread I've found.  I'm not sure where all it can be found but I buy mine at costco if you're interested in trying it for yourself (which I hope you will!)


No comments:

Post a Comment