Sunday, March 20, 2011

Why yes, that is Breakfast :)

Taking photos of every single thing I eat is actually quite difficult,but I will attempt to showcase my healthier choices. :)

I attempted to make protein smoothies this morning using some new protein powder samples I'd gotten.  The first was horrible!  The second was just as bad! Which just proves how different they all are because my normal protein powder is so delicious.

By the time I was done experimenting though the last thing I wanted was a protein smoothie so instead I had soup and salad!  I went with an Italian style chopped salad with lettuce,carrot, persian cucumber, cauliflower, diced turkey pepperoni, diced light salami, sliced green olives and news own light balsamic dressing.  I also added a cup of my veggie soup I made earlier in the week.  It was delicious and filling!



Anyone else eat "unconventional" breakfasts sometimes?  Whats your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment