Monday, March 21, 2011

Product Review: Dannon Greek Yogurt

I will start this off by saying that I love Greek Yogurt.  I love the super thick consistency and the slight tang.  I also love that its lower in sugar than traditional yogurt (without artificial sweeteners) and has a lot more protein.

Now that being said, I know plenty of people who've tried Greek Yogurt and hate it.  They just don't like the sourness.  I've got news for you, there's a new Greek Yogurt with all the protein and thickness of traditional Greek Yogurt without the Tang - Dannon Greek Yogurt.

I'll be honest I wasn't expecting much.  I love a lot of the traditional Greek brands like Oikios and Chobani and thought Dannon wouldn't kow how to make a great Greek yogurt but boy was I wrong.  This stuff is incredible!  and despite the fact that I like the tang of traditional Greek yogurt, I actually loved that this didnt have it.  It was decadently thick and creamy with a layer of fruit on the bottom.  I topped mine with jarred cherries and it was the most delicious breakfast I've had in awhile.


So if you love Grek yogurt you'll love this for its consistency and flavor.  But if you dont usually like Greek yogurt I urge you to try this flavor because I'd be shocked if you didnt love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment