Friday, February 4, 2011

A Day In The Life

I thought I'd good photo food journaling another go yesterday.  It was an interesting day for me since I was out of the house from 10am until 11pm.

Oddly enough I wasnt hungry again in the morning and just had my coffee.

Lunch was at Ikea (their food is great!)  I ate half the meatballs, a small salad with FF Italian and the plain veggies.
I also had some soup, but I only had the broth and a few carrots, no noodles.  It was just chilly yesterday and something warm at the end of lunch seemed satisfying.

These were my snacks for my afternoon class, but sadly I left my fiber bar at home so I only got to eat the apple.

Thursdays I have school from 4-10pm with a 15 minute break so here was my dinner I ate between classes.  The sandwich is an everything bagel thin with turkey with blueberries, watermelon and pear and a light string cheese.

By the time I get picked up at 10pm I'm hungry so my wonderful mom brought me a thermos with a Quaker weight control oatmeal made with ground flaxseed.

After such along day I could resist treating myself to a low fat ice cream cone from McDonalds.  My favorite!



I'm really finding this photo food journaling interesting (and hopefully someone else is too!).  I feel a bit funny taking pictures of all my food, especially in front of people but I really like looking over it the next day because its helping me see food patterns I didnt notice.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! People think I'm nuts when taking pics of food, but they also know to expect it. I take them more as a "omg that food is pretty" thing and not like a food journaling thing though. The boring old ww friendly meals I eat aren't worth photographing :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not so sure my food is all the exciting on a regular basis but its kinda interesting to look at what I've eaten in photos rather than just words.

    ReplyDelete