Monday, February 7, 2011

A Food Day In The Life Of Me

So here is another installment of "What Janel Ate" :)

I skipped the photo of my coffee since it looks the same every single day, but I had my usually two cups with nonfat milk,splenda and foam.

Lunch I packed and brought with me since I wasn't home today.  It was a roll-up on flatout bread (with avocado, turkey and lettuce) with half an apple and some pineapple.  I also cute a few cute shapes out of my high fiber fruit snacks to dress it up.  Then I caved and had a serving of multigrain chips and salsa with it.



Late afternoon I got really hungry and had a carb control yogurt (which has less calories and more protein than traditional yogurt).
Dinner was at my grandparents so I couldnt add veggies like I normally would but it was really yummy.  It was 93% lean ground beef on a 100% whole wheat roll with some oven baked fries and a side of avocado.


Then dessert I couldnt resist - strawberry, vanilla and chocolate golden spoon my one true love.  I could live on frozen yogurt!



One thing I noticed though was that for the first time in a long time I didnt have any vegetables today (unless you count the lettuce on my burger and sandwich which hardly seems like it should count)!  So sad, and so unlike me.

No comments:

Post a Comment