Saturday, November 20, 2010

Eating Tips - Smaller Silverware

I often find that I eat too fast, or take bites that can be too large.  This is especially true when I'm very hungry.  I have to actively remember to eat slowly and take smaller bites, because the eating slower is not only more satisfying it is better for your digestion.

I've found something that helps immensely (and is a little bit fun!)...using tiny silverware.






I got agreat set of stainless steel coctail silverware at Kohls (and even better with sales and coupons I only paid 2.50 for all12 pieces!)  I put it next to a normal sized fork to give a good idea of the size.

These would also be great for kids who often have trouble with large silverware.  Another use is for lunches.  I've been packing my lunch to take to school all week and these tiny pieces fit great inside a small lunch container, very convenient and eco friendly because you're not throwing away plastic silverware.

No comments:

Post a Comment