Saturday, November 13, 2010

Not a long post today (12 hours of Christmas shopping wore me out!), but I used my nifty little bento box for lunch today again.  Same roll-up, different "side".


While Christmas shopping my mom came across an amazing insulated lunch bad with separated compartments (in the bag) as well as a great size BPA free plastic lunch container with, get this, separated compartments!  I've been looking high and low for one and haven't found anything and this one was an online order that had been returned so I got it 75% off.  I'll probably post pictures tomorrow or the next day with a review of the product.

2 comments:

  1. I love the box how awesome I really need to get me one.. Your wrap and those black lives look amazing!!! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! i love the little box too its the perfect size for a roll-up on the bottom and a decent side of veggies or fruit on the top.

    I made my mom one today for the first time too which I need to post. I'm having way too much with my lunches since I got all these accessories! lol

    ReplyDelete