Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Product Review - Trader Joes Asian Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette


A few months ago I was in a salad rut.  I love salad, it is one of my all time top favorite foods.  That being said the dressing selection for healthy dressings sometimes gets monotonous.  I was eating Newman’s Own Light Balsamic almost every day.

Then I was in Trader Joes and I saw this dressing and decided to give it a go.  



Serving - 2 TBS
Calories - 70


If you love anything butter, with an Asian flair (and a subtle kick) then this is for you.  The dressing is spicy and sweet and the peanut butter.

Here is a salad I actually had for breakfast yesterday.  I chopped some lettuce with carrot and cabbage, topped with 2 TBS of dressing, a chopped up teriyaki chicken breast, thinly sliced zucchini and the last touch – some dry roasted slivered almonds and sesame seeds.  Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment